Co-Founder of Cyber Management Alliance Ltd, leading Global Cyber Security Executive and Lead Consultant. Amar is an industry influencer and is recognised globally as a leading risk management and data-privacy professional.
Organisations worldwide seek his input and thought leadership on matters related to cybersecurity and data privacy.
Amar is regularly invited to speak internationally and deliver bespoke cyber resiliency workshops, executive and board briefings. He leads Cyber Management Alliance Ltd's Trusted advisor service and advises police forces, financial institutions, hedge funds, banks, publishing houses, insurance companies, the NHS, housing associations and telecoms.
He has held Chief Information Security Officer positions at numerous numerous organisations including Elsevier, News International, SABMiller, Gala Coral, Euromoney Institutional Investor and the BMJ Publishing Group. Amar is a:
• Mentor to CISOs, author, writer, industry speaker and presenter, guest lecturer at multiple universities, and former Chair of ISACA UK Security Advisory Group.
• (Former) judge for SC Magazine Awards & former Chair of ISACA’s Security Advisory Group.
• Guest lecturer at universities, analyst, critic and reviewer.
• Senior member of the Enterprise Security Panel, Paramount Defenses, U.S.
Amar is the author and creator of UK Government' NCSC-Certified training courses:
• Cyber Incident Planning & Response (CIPR)
• Building Optimising Incident Response Playbooks (Playbooks)
• Cyber Security & Privacy Essentials (CSPE) & Attacks Workshop
Want to sponsor this event? contact us.